Monday, August 13, 2012

HELLO DEAR - Mrs Chinta Noraida Binti (mrs.chintanoraidabinti@myself.com)


Dear One
 
How are you and your family I need your help with trust to me, Life is gradually passing away from me,i have severe case of cancer and the doctor says I will not be able to survive looking at the extent of damage it has done to my body system.
 
In view of this setback, I want to donate my estate to you for humanitarian assistance(Good Work Of Charity), since this has always been the plan of my late husband and besides I have no child.
 
In an effort to compliment the good work of God almighty and the wish of my late Husband I donate the sum of Ј2,000.000.00 (Two Million Great Britain Pounds) to you.
 
On your acknowledgment of this mail the last of my money which i deposit in the finance House I want you to help me collect this deposit and distribute it to charity organizations.
 
Can i give you this trust that you will do my wish's
 
May God bless you as you use this money judiciously for the work of charity? Kindly provide me with your information's in brief.
 
I Hope to hear from you soon ?
 
Thanks.
 
Regards
Mrs Chinta Noraida Binti.

No comments:

Post a Comment