Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Hi! - Yuliya (gnitzwr@mailmail.com)


Good evening!
I am very glad that you told your address. I live in Russia.
Where do you live? What is your name? I do not know how to start
dating and what to tell about themselves. But I think we can learn a
lot about one another, and our relationship will be pleasant. this is
my first experience of correspondence and I do not even know where to
begin our acquaintance. I think you are an interesting person and we
can learn more about the other one. I think that you are a nice
companion. I send you my photo, I hope that you enjoy. I would like
you to send more of their photos. I hope that you will respond to
every letter and my reply to my questions. I like honest and sincere.
and which would not have been true, it is always better to tell the
truth. I'll wait for your letter with impatience and hope that you
will soon write to me. I'm glad to meet you.
Your new friend Yuliya.
28.08.201222:46:29

No comments:

Post a Comment