Friday, April 12, 2013

BUSINESS PROPOSAL* - MR. MOHAMED ISA (owenpaul1@msn.com)

Dear Sir,

Please permit me to make your acquaintance in so informal manner. This is necessitated by my urgent need to reach a dependable and trust worthy foreign partner. This request may seem strange and unsolicited but I will crave your indulgence and pray that you view it seriously.
My name is. Mr. M. Isa a Libya national and One of the close aides to the former President Moammar Gaddafi of Libya of blessed memory, may his soul rest in peace.

Due to the military campaign of late Moammar Gaddafi to force out the rebels in my country, He instructed me to go abroad to purchase arms and ammunition worth of Twenty Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars only (US$20,500,000.00) to fight the rebel group.

Unfortunately, he was killed when i was making arrangement for his order. Knowing fully well that there is no need to buy any weapon again as the rebels has taken over power, i deemed it necessary to seek for a trustworthy foreign partner who i can entrust this fund in his/her care and invest it in profitable business in his Country. Presently, i am still in the United Kingdom.
the information i gathered from an associate who has worked in your country has encouraged and convinced me that with your sincere assistance, this transaction will be properly handled with modesty and honesty to a huge success within two weeks. The said money is a state fund and therefore requires a total confidentiality.

Thus, if you are willing to assist by allowing me to transfer this fund to your local bank account in your Country, please reply this mail immediately with your telephone, fax number and personal information to enable us discuss the modalities and what will be your share (percentage) in this transaction.

I must use this opportunity and medium to implore You to exercise the utmost indulgence to keep this Matter extraordinarily confidential, Whatever your Decision, while I await your prompt response.

NOTE: FOR CONFIDENTIALITY, I WILL ADVISE YOU REPLY ME ON MY EMAIL: maisa1963@hotmail.co.uk.

Best Regards,
MR M.  ISA.

1 comment: