Saturday, April 6, 2013

LETTER FROM MR ADAMS - koffi adams (adams.kf9@hotmail.com)


Hello,

I am sorry to encroach into your privacy in this manner, my name is Mr Koffi Adams., I am an auditor for the National Investment Bank. I find it pleasurable offering you my partnership in a business transaction involving USD $10.2 Million United States Dollars. Note; I am married with three lovely children and am also a Christian; my personality will not be hidden from you regarding this transaction.

As an auditor, it is my duty to send a fiscal audit report of the year end to my regional office, last year 2012 fiscal report, my colleague now retired and I discovered an over invoice sum of $10,200,000.00 United state dollars deposited in a suspense account which was not declared by my retired predecessor in the year 2010.

I cannot be directly connected to this money because of my duty; hence I contacted you to stand as the beneficiary and partner to receive this money if approved for remittance to your nominated bank account. My retired colleague is not aware of my intention and contact with you, I am willing to share fund 50% for me - 50% for you after the transfer is done.

Note there are practically no risk involved, it will be a bank to bank transfer, and all i need from you is your honest and assistance to indicate your interest, please kindly get back to me on this email address( with the details below.

1. Your name
2. House address
3. Mobile/Tele number
4. Occupation
5. Age
6. Marital status
7. A scan copy of your passport identity or driving license

Hope to hear from you.

Best regards,
Mr Koffi Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment