Wednesday, November 6, 2013

From Mrs. Bella Fishman - Mrs. Bella Fishman (emimar@upcmail.ro)

Good day to you, 

I am Mrs.Bella Fishman and i am sending you this mail from my hospital bed . I know my message will come to you as a surprise. But don't worry. All i hope is that you will not betray this trust and confident i am about to impose on you. I thank God for his direction as regards this mission. God want me to complete this mission hence, I got your contact from the internet through a nursing friend so that you can help me utilize this wealth the way I am going to instruct herein. 

My husband earned these funds, Nine Million Two Hundred Thousands United State Dollars ($9,200,000.00 USD) but he died in a plane crash in 2010 and left everything behind for me and since i will join him soon due to my ill health. Due to my infertility resulting from medical problems I became barren. God has a reason for everything. I would want you to contact my lawyer; he will inform you on what to do. Contact him with the below details: 

Barrister Adrian Peters 
Email: (barristeradrian.peters@yahoo.co.uk) 
Telephone: +447086466341 

Ensure to use a greater portion of the funds for its purpose in fulfillment of my last wish. Furthermore you will never have any problem with the law as far as my lawyer is in concern. The most major part you will use to bless Children all over the world

No comments:

Post a Comment