Sunday, November 10, 2013

ur response required - Mr.martty Cunnix (ddb333@hotmail.fr)

Dear Friend,

My Name is Mr. Martty Cunnix, i am a staff in one of the financial  
institutions  in ivoiry coast, For security reasons I cannot disclose  
my full identity to you now until I am sure of your cooperation.I work  
in the operations dept with this institution as an account officer to  
numerous customers. One of the Customers whom I worked as his account  
officer was a wealthy diamond Merchant who lost his life in a  
crash,this man was good to me when he was Alive, I took it upon myself  
to travel to his country to see if I could locate any of his close  
relations. On reaching there I Discovered that his only surviving  
uncle died  few months back.

I sponsored this trip on my own and nobody in the institution  knew I  
was undertaking the journey so I did not present any official report  
of my Findings to the institution . Now there are two things I could  
do regards to this funds.First, as his accounts officer, I could  
formally notify the institution authorities that the man is dead and  
has no next of kin. In This case the funds would be forfeited to the  
government after some Time. As a Matter of fact this is the proper  
thing I am supposed to do.Another thing I can do is to arrange for  
someone else, a foreigner, to Act as the next of kin to the late  
customer and claim the funds. This is the option that I can do to help  
anybody and myself since the funds actually is public fund due to the  
fact that my friend was a Close ally to the late brutal military  
president that looted government Treasury. And that is why I have  
chosen to do it.

I want you to be my Partner. All you would have to do is act as the  
next  of kin to the late and the funds will be remitted to your  
nominated Account, As the accounts officer  to the late, I have all  
the Necessary info that will require you claiming the funds. The total  
sum will be communicated to you upon your response. Your share will be  
45%,My own share 45%. while 10% will be for miscellaneous expenses  
during the process reach me Immediately by mail; (pvtyx@aol.com) so  
that I can give you Further information. Also provide me with your  
direct tel to reach you.

Yours truly,

Mr.martty Cunnix.

No comments:

Post a Comment