Friday, November 8, 2013

Mr. Christ Ouedraogo - Mr Christ Ouedraogo (christouedraogo1@sify.com)

Dear

I got your contact during my research of companies in high commission Chamber of Commence Burkina Faso.

I am Mr. Christ Ouedraogo from Burkina Faso, Assistant Director to (BOP) Burkina Orphanage Project in Ouagadougou Founded by Dr Monique Boekhout, I am writing in respect of investment assistant in your country, which I will like to have your full support as to legalize the investment properly in your country.

The funds were raised during the project estimates in year 2010 organized by Late President Muammar Gaddafi; who gave an offer $50M Dollars for the Burkina Orphanage Project and we have total estimates of $30M Dollars for the building projects.


I was able to secure $10M Dollars in a Security House for the future venture of my family in your country; I am requesting your assistant to move the fund legally to your bank account without any trace in the future.

I have total amount Ten million dollars in my position which I have decided to invest hoping to have a reliable person like you that will not betray my family after the successful transfer to your account, so I proposed to you for the investment assistant to lift the fund $10M Dollars to your bank account for join investment in your country.

I will direct you future once I heard from you.

Thanks for your understanding and Cooperation.

Mr. Christ Ouedraogo

No comments:

Post a Comment