Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Attn:Alfi Satria - "Kenneth Donovan"

Attn:Alfi Satria
 
I do confirm the receipt of a letter from Mrs. Elizabeth Price that will empower you as the new beneficiary to Mrs. Price concerning the funds of her late husband. I am really surprised that Mrs. Price wants to make you the next of kin to her late husband Mr. Ronald Price funds which was deposited before his sudden death.
 
I will like to let you know that not everyone in this world would wantto do such a thing for his or her fellow man, but i believe that Mrs.Price knows the reason why she decided to do so and it has left me with no option than to help you as she wishes.To enable me start the change of ownership and claims procedures, i write an application of claims and also a letter of administration (Without Will) at the high court on your behalf as this is the normal
procedures as required by law and immediately this is done, i shall submit it to the bank for the immediate processing and transfer of the funds to you.
 
I do confirm the receipt of your full contact information and other details inclusive and this would be included in the application I shall make on your behalf as the next of kin to the late Mr. Ronald Price.

I shall proceed with the beneficiary claim process at the royal court of justice   immediately I get the necessary papers and change of beneficiary , I would then submit it to the bank  where the funds is deposited for processing and transfer of the funds  to you.
 
I would let you know the outcome of the court visit as soon as I get back as I intend to submit the application on your behalf immediately and it is important that we follow all the required legal process and documentation that would enable us conclude this transaction in
earnest.

I shall keep you informed.

Kenneth Donovan  (Esq)
 +44-704-572-7447

No comments:

Post a Comment