Wednesday, January 12, 2011

(check worth $2.7Million Us Dollars) - "adam moses"

Hi i am MrAdam Moses
How is everything with you.
I am in Benin Republic for a business transaction and on the process of my
transaction, I have found a check (check worth $2.7Million Us Dollars)
in your name in
the same office where I have gone for the
clearance of my funds which has being in Africa since 2 years ago.
Infact My Good friend.

I will advice you today to contact
Mrs Juliet Hinga and furnish her with the below informations where the check will be sent to you:
The person's name Mrs Juliet Hinga tell her that Mr Adam Moses Directed you to contacther for your Check
(check worth $2.7Million Us Dollars) with A Registerd Code Of XVG860LP as soons as you contact this very lady she will help you to see that you get your check in the next 6 days OK .

MRS JULIET HINGA .
hinga_juliet@yahoo.com

Your Receiver's full name; ____
Your City/Country; _____
Receiver's Address; _____
Receiver's Telephone #;___

 To
       hinga_juliet@yahoo.com
 information to Mrs Juliet Hinga on this E-mail address :
I Saw check (check worth $2.7Million Us Dollars) On your Name..
Mr Adam Moses

No comments:

Post a Comment