Saturday, January 22, 2011

HONEST CO-OPERATION Recommander une page, site ETS Group - "HONEST CO-OPERATION"

HONEST CO-OPERATION vous recommande la page france/envoyer-cette-page/ du site ETS Group.
Message: Dear Sir,

Happy new year to you and your family. Am Dr.Musa Duha from southern America, the son of Engr. Duha an American engineer soldier in Pakistan. My father discovered money which rebels hid from their government, and he transferred it through diplomatic means to London.


He demanded that they deposit it in their KHB company bank account in London so that as soon he arrive London he will pay them and they issue him a cheque to cash the fund.
On July28, 2010, his way back to London on transit, his flight crashed into the hills surrounding Islamabad.

You can confirm the incident in http://www.fengshuifugui.com/news-25-feng-shui-2010-year-of-the-golden-tiger.html

I only need your honest cooperation to assist me to recover this fund from the KHB company were it was deposited. They don’t know that my father is dead because he used another name to deposit the fund, as to avoid him been dictated by our government.


The fund is 1.3M Pounds which you are to act as my father to demand they sign a cheque in your name and deliver to you in your country or to transfer the fund to your account. After you cash the money, I will come to meet you and take mine.


I will want you to take 60% since you are taking care of every thing and give me 40% since it will be enough for me as the only survival left in my home.
Am waiting to hear from you. As to tell you what exactly to do.


Engr.Dr.Musa Duha
+447031889488
Email: Dr.musaduha70@live.com
dr.musaduha@yahoo.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment