Thursday, January 27, 2011

I NEED YOUR Sincere Cooperation - "Hajia Mariam Abacha"

Hello my dear,
I am Hajia Mariam. Abacha, the widow of Gen. Sani Abacha,the Late Nigerian Military Head of State.I am presently in distress and under house arrest while my son Mohammed is undergoing trial in Abuja and Switzerland though he has  just been recently granted bail under the condition that my family refunds to the Federal Government some amount of money. The government has frozen all the family account and auctioned all our properties.      
Refer to this website about my husband's loot and you will understand what I am saying http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/1935646.stm


To save the family from total bankruptcy, I managed to ship through an undercover security company, the sum of ($18.7M) Eighteen million seven hundred dollars acquired by my late husband. The money was disguised to beat the Security system and it is currently deposited in a TRUST company which I will disclose to you as soon as I hear from you. 
Since I am still under house arrest and cannot travel, I want you to receive the fund and invest for us.     
I am offering you 30% for your efforts while you invest 70% for us under joint partnership.
If you are ok with it, forward your full name, Address, direct phone and fax numbers for easy Communication. On receipt, I will detail you and make the legal changes that will enable you receive the funds and link you up with the TRUST company.
Keep fit and remain blessed.  
Hajia Mariam Abacha

NB: PLEASE REPLY HERE: maraabaach@yahoo.co.jp

No comments:

Post a Comment