Tuesday, May 3, 2011

BUSINESS PROPOSAL FROM LONDON-UK - BARR.OWEN MICHAEL

Office Address
7 Bevan Avenue Colwyn Bay
LL28 5AF London - United Kingdom
Tel:+44 7035917657
E-mail:barr.owen_mic@yahoo.co.uk


Dear friend.

With due maximum respect, I crave your indulgence knowing that this my proposal will be a surprise to you.My name is Barr.Owen Michael a legal practitioner with O.M & Associates in London,United Kingdom.

My purpose of contacting you is for you to help secure the funds left behind by my late client,to avoid it being confiscated or declared unserviceable by the Finance House where this fund valued(Ј17,530,000.00) Seventeen Million, Five hundred and Thirty thousand pounds sterling deposited by my client before his death in Dec 2004.

Now,my intention is purely to seek your consent to kindly present you  as the legal next of  kin/beneficiary to my late client's funds.This would mean that the proceeds of the said funds would be released  to  you.After the release of the funds to you,we shall then share it mutual,which will be 60% to me and 40% to you.My office would provide documents to back up your claim. The most important thing I need is  your  honest/sincere cooperation in this task. And I assure you that  this  transaction will be legally executed according to the dictates of the law,which will protect you from any infraction of the law. However,if  this business proposition offends your moral ethics,do accept my  sincere  apology. If on the contrary you wish to achieve this goal with  me,kindly get back to me with your interest immediately for further details.I will appreciate if you could contact me through my direct email:barr.owen_mic@yahoo.co.uk

Barr.Owen Michael.Esq
(LLB Hon.)

No comments:

Post a Comment