Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Hello - Dr.Hillary Smith


Beech House Veterinary Surgery,
The Bell Plantation,
Watling Street,
Towcester.
Northampshire.
NN 12 6GX.


Hello Dear,
    Compliment of the season to you.
My names are Dr. Nahdirah Hillary Smith (Ms.),the Purchasing Manager for the above named Company based in the United Kingdom. I purchase
AGROBOLIN A.P
,which is mainly use for the treatment of animals and livestock here in UK.


   The Company,which i represents used to buy this medicinal products from an agent in the United States for $6000 per carton.But recently,i happened to discovered this same product is being sold in Malaysia for $2,750.So,i now buy there telling my company its being sold for $5,000 which they are happy about.In each trip,we purchase about 50 -70 cartons, there by making my own little profit.

   Unfortunately,i recently had an accident which rendered me hospitalized for the past month now.And we just about to run out of our remaining stock of the product.
All i need is an intermediary between my company and the dealer.So as to avoid the meeting of my company and the dealer.

  What you need do is be a go between  for the two parties involved and we make our gain there of.I want you to know it will be shared at a 60-40 ratio with u taking the Lion share since you will be more active than me and its a continuous purchase.

   Contact me immediately if you are capable and trustworthy enough to handle this..

Thanks..



Regards,

Nahdirah Smith

(
dr.hillarysmith@hotmail.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment