Friday, May 27, 2011

GOOD DAY !!! - Marek Allen C


Hello,
 
My name is Marek Allen Carawan, Auditor-General for a bank here in Malaysia. For privacy sake, I can not disclose the bank name. I will intimate you on the bank upon showing interest. I know it is unethical to communicate with you about this issue without your prior knowledge of me, but because of what we both stand to gain from it thus prompted me to give it a try.
 
As I already mentioned earlier, as the Auditor-General I have been working with the bank for some years now and in those years I have witnessed so many unclaimed inheritance converted to banks profit and remitted to Executive directors as bonuses because nobody comes forward to claim them, and it is my duty as auditor to declare any funds that are unclaimed.
 
I was charged with the responsibility of tracking down the heir to this fund which I have been trying to do for about five years now without any success. Knowing where the funds will go in a few months now when we fail to race the heir, I have decided to communicate with you because your last name is the same as the beneficiary this means that with good arrangement you can stand as his heir and I will give you all the necessary information to make the claim while I facilitate it from inside. We will split the funds as follows 50% to me, 30% to you, 10% for any charitable course and the other 10% will be used to clear tax, the legal charges and any other expenses incurred in the process. The estimated time frame to conclude this process and have the fund in any account of your choice will be 14days, be also informed that this transaction is risk free.
 
In the event that you are not interested in this, please delete the message and never mention it to any one, as am going out on a limb here so as to get a piece of the pie.
 
Yours faithfully
Marek Allen Carawan PhD

No comments:

Post a Comment