Monday, October 8, 2012

Acknowledge partnership letter - BenchMac & CO (test@andrevillemont.com)


BenchMac & CO.
5B, Broad Street,
Lagos Island
Lagos,
Nigeria.
Reply to:  bnchmclaw@aol.com
Dear Sir/Madam,
  I am Barr. Issa Young the legal adviser to Chief James O. Ibori (former Governor of oil rich Delta State in Nigeria for 8years), I wish to seek on behalf of my client your partnership in the transfer of ownership of funds deposited on behalf of my client in a blind trust account. My client, Chief James Ibori who was recently convicted by a London court for illegally enriching himself while he was governor of his state. I am seeking your help to stand-in as the owner of the fund which will be utilized for profitable investment purpose in your country. As Chief James Ibori's Attorney, I am privy to present you as the heir of the funds.
My apologies if this does not meet your ethics as I seek your urgent partnership to effect the change of ownership without delay. If you agree to partner with me on this deal, do send the below stated information required to effect the legal change of fund ownership in your favor.
1. Your full names
2. Complete contact address(not postal address)
3. Your mobile/telephone/fax number
4. Your date of birth
5. Your occupation
6. Bank name
7. Bank address
8. Bank account number and swift code
You should observe utmost confidentiality and be rest assured that this transaction is risk free. I shall give you more information upon receipt of your response. Please send your reply to my private E-mail address: bnchmclaw@aol.com
Regards,
Barr. Issa Young

No comments:

Post a Comment