I am very sure you will be apprehensive/Skeptical about my Email due to the
Level of Scams going on in the Internet in recent times, My Name is Mr. Vincent
Cheng Hoi Chuen GBS, JP Chairman of the Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking
Corporation Limited.I have a business proposal for you worth over 
($30,500.000.00.) Thirty million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars
only in my branch, I am looking for someone to trust who will stand as an
Investor to receive the funds as Tenure Investment Proceeds.Send to me your
Your Full names: Your age: Your private phone number:Your current country and
residential address: Your Occupation: Your Level Of Investment: so that the
attorney can start putting together the necessary paperwork that would
facilitate the release of the money to you. If interested please reply via my
Private Email: mrvincentcheng127@hotmail.com

Kind regards,

Mr. Vincent Cheng.