Tuesday, October 16, 2012

YES WE CAN - Pullip Tong (donotreply@ymail.com)

Dear Sir/Madam

I am Pullip Tong, an Investment Manager working for a reputable Bank in Hong Kong. I am contacting you with regards to business transaction I want us to execute, it is in respect to a dormant account which amounts to Eleven Million, Five Hundred Thousand Dollars belonging to my late client.

I have to meet an existing ultimatum from the Bank to provide a member of his family and all efforts to locate any has been proven unsuccessful. I want to present you as a surviving family member to enable you put a claim to the funds.

Please kindly indicate your interest for more information by responding to my private email address: tong_pullip@yahoo.com.hk

Thank you,

Pullip Tong

No comments:

Post a Comment