Monday, November 12, 2012

Greetings: from Dr. JE Limande.- Claim Manager of Camelot National Lottery. (dr.limande@gmail.com)


Hello My Good Friend,

I am Dr. Justino Eduardo Limande, I am the Claim Manager of Camelot National Lottery. I
know you would think this proposal letter is a joke or a hoax or even a gimmick considering the
number of Lottery scam going on around the world, but contrary is the case. This letter proposal
is a blessing and will change our lives for good if you follow my instruction.

We have winners that has either be disqualified or turned up to claim their funds in our recent sweepstakes as you can see in the below website to the tune of
GBP £6,392,389
http://www.national-lottery.co.uk/player/p/results/unclaimedPrizes.do


Some of the winners are under 18 years of age and were automatically disqualified.

I will submit your details for verification and approval as the Winner of this fund, I shall provide you the winning Ticket and all the information to enable you claim this fund and endorse all documents in your name; and the funds will be released to your Bank account via Electronic Fund transfer (EFT) without any problem.

However, 50% of the total funds transferred to your account will be for me and my colleague in
the office and 50% will be for you: if you are willing to work with me on this mutual beneficial
transaction, contact me via below E-mail address and send me, your Direct Telephone/Fax number full name & address or your alternative private E-mail address to reach you. This is a life time opportunity do not let it pass you by;

I wait for your response. Remain blessed,

Dr. Justino E. Limande.
E-mail: dr.jelimande.euro@europe.com

No comments:

Post a Comment