Friday, November 16, 2012

Re: 답장: MAY GOD BLESS YOU AS YOU READ AND REPLY. - Mrs DorrisSamatha (mrs.dorrissamatha@yahoo.co.kr)


Dear Beloved,

Thanks for your respond, what you need to do is to reply me with your full details, such as your full names and address with your telephone and fax number, to enable me to write a will, and a letter of authorization on your behalf for the Bank to recognise you as my new appointed beneficiary that is going to receive my donation fund for the good work of God.

As soon as i hear from you, i will write the will, and letter of authorization, and forward it directly to my Bank for the Transferring of my donation fund to you. Please i want you to put all your hope and trust in this transaction, i am a God fearing person, i will never let you down, is true that bad people in this world has made us not to truth the good once, but as for me you really need to trust me.

May God bless you as i look forward to read from you.

Yours Beloved,

Mrs. Dorris Samatha.

No comments:

Post a Comment