Thursday, November 15, 2012

MAY GOD BLESS YOU AS YOU READ AND REPLY. - Mrs Dorris Samatha (mrs.dorrissamatha1@yahoo.co.kr)

Good Day,

I am Mrs.Dorris Samatha. sixty Eight Years old widow, my husband and I worked
with Petro-Ivoire oil Cote d'Ivoire before he died seven years ago, I
am writing you this message on my sick bed at the hospital where I am
undergoing medical treatment I have been diagnosed of Endometrial
cancer unfortunately for me my doctor said I don't have any chance to
survive except by a miracle I have spent a lot of money on medical
treatment yet no improvement.

I want you to stand as beneficiary to the sum of
($3.5, Three Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) I want to
donate this money to support the vulnerable, less privileged children
and widows by building orphanages in your country so if you are willing
and capable to receive this money please I will like you to contact me
today.

King Regards.

Mrs.Dorris Samatha.

No comments:

Post a Comment