Tuesday, November 13, 2012

My warmest greetings to you I am quite sure you are very much aware of the recent revolution and civil war in Libya that put an end to the leadership of Col. Muammar Gaddafi I am Mr. Ismat Haji Tawvi the personal assistant to Dr Shukri Ghanem,who was killed by drowning the Libyan National Oil Company procurement manager contacting you in good faith and with the trust .Get back for more details - Mr. Ismat Haji Tawv (brjbrks@aol.com)

My warmest greetings to you I am quite sure you are very much aware of the recent revolution and civil war in Libya that put an end to the leadership of Col. Muammar Gaddafi I am Mr. Ismat Haji Tawvi the personal assistant to Dr Shukri Ghanem,who was killed by drowning the Libyan National Oil Company procurement manager contacting you in good faith and with the trust .Get back for more details

No comments:

Post a Comment