Sunday, February 13, 2011

COMPENSATION FOR YOUR EFFORT, - "Engr Johnson Ken"

GREETINGS!!!
I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from paraguay.

Presently I'm in Paraguay for the new investment projects with my own share of the total sum. meanwhile,I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed.


Now contact my secretary in benin Repuclic for your own shere of the compesetion, his name is Mr Larry Godwin E-mail (larrygodwin2011@hotmail.com) ask him to send you the total sum of ($ 550,000.00) which I kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts you made to assist me.
I appreciated your all efforts at that time so feel free and get in touch with my secretary Mr Larry Godwin  and instruct him where to send the amount to you.

With best regards.
Engr Johnson Ken

No comments:

Post a Comment