Wednesday, February 16, 2011

hello my dear, - "suzy philip"

My name is Miss Suzy.  I would appreciate if we get acquainted as soon as possible because of the credibility of your profile in this site. Contact me back through my private e-mail so that we can get to know each other better and i will send my pictures to you. I quite believe that we can start from here since it takes one to know someone. I want you to understand that age, race or distance does not matter but loving and caring matters a lot in life. I am looking forward to hear from you soon. Yours truly friend, Suzy.






I am a girl of jovial character. I really appreciate honesty and sincerity in all endeavor.  I am caring, lovable and God fearing. I am a girl of jovial character. I really appreciate honesty and sincerity in all endeavor.  I am caring, lovable and God fearing.

No comments:

Post a Comment