Saturday, August 6, 2011

FROM COLTON WOODRUFF - Mrs. Cynthia Milner

Compliment,
I am Barrister Colton W. Baker a legal practitioner based in London. A deceased client of mine who is an oil worker inSarawak, Malaysia died with his wife and entire family on a vacation to Phuket in Thailand. He and his entire family passed away as a result plane crash.

Please log to this website for more about the accident.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/6997381.stm


I am contacting you to help assist me in ensuring the funds lodged by my late client with a Financial Institution Abroad worth US18M Dollars. If interested I will need your details to enable me re-profile it upon the fund as the new recipient. You earn 40% of the $18million as your commission.

Your swift response is anticipated.

Best Regards,
Colton W. Baker Esq.

No comments:

Post a Comment