Sunday, August 21, 2011

Hello Dear - Rev. Father James

Hello Dear

I am Rev. Father James from Roman Catholic church. A Cheque worth $ 1, 450,000.00 was left to you by Mrs. Anita for your past effort on transaction. although she said, you pull out of the transaction for one reason or the other.

She remembered your effort, sincerity, courage and trust worthiness you showed during the course of the transaction and as much wanted to compensate and show her gratitude to you with the sum of $ 1, 450,000.00. She left the Funds in a certified international bank Cheque for you and it is cash-able anywhere in the world. I want you to contact me back so that we can discuss how to send you the international bank Cheque. She have authorized me to release the Bank Cheque to you immediately you contact me.

Regards,
Rev. Father James.
Phone +221 765-604-076

No comments:

Post a Comment