Thursday, August 4, 2011

I am still waiting your reply - Issabelle C.

Attention Please,
    I know this message will come to you as a surprise because we don't know each other but I want you to
know that I am personally writing you this message with the greatest delight and personal respect, believing
you will receive this message in good condition on health. My purpose for contacting you is to seek for your
urgent assistance in my investment plan; I wish to invest in Real Estate and manufacturing Company, but any
suggesting growing and profitable business from your country will also be appreciated. This is because I
inherited the sum of $8.700, 000, 00 Million Dollars from my late father who was killed during the political crisis
here in my Country. 

As the only child and woman left in the family, I am taking responsibility to relocate from
my country and use the money for investment purpose, and I am ready to give 20% for anybody who is willing
to assist me with serious concern and sincerity. I am waiting for your soonest reply on confirmation of your
interest before I send you full detail on how the fund will be transferred to you legally and successfully,
thanks and hope to hear from you soon! Please reply me on msissabelle2001@hanmail.net

Ms. Issabelle

No comments:

Post a Comment