Saturday, August 27, 2011

I await your response on this matter. - Mr. Robert BR.


Dear

Hello, I am a staff of Private Banking Services at the CIMB BANK Malaysia. An investment was placed under my management four years ago by a customer who is now deceased. I need your assistance in investing these funds.
if you're interested contact me via my private email: robert.brown@msn.com If you are not interested in my offer do not respond to this email.
I want you to understand that I can't just disclose this transaction without making sure who am dealing with and as well be sure that you are capable of handling this transaction which involves a huge amount of money as I see it to be.  I need the below information in respect to this I would want to know certain things about you before I can really break the ice to you in detail. Please do not be offended by my tune but you must have to understand that I am making sure this is secured for security reasons.

I do not want to make any mistake and I want to make sure whoever I am working with should be capable of handling such transaction and also trustworthy. Also due to certain attempts on this fund and fraud I want be very careful. So please I would appreciate you give me answers to this questions for us to proceed.
Have you been convicted in anyway?---
Do you have a job or self employed?—
Do have an account with any bank?------
Home Address.......................      
Phone..........................                
Age.............................                
Occupation............................      
Gender................................        

Do you have any form of international I’d card such as (International Passport Or Drivers License)?

Please this information is highly required. I want you to understand that I am really very careful on making a choice of partner for good reasons. So please do not be offended if I cant work with you. As soon as I hear from you with answers to this question and a scan copy of your I’d card I will proceed and detail the opportunity.
I will also send you a copy of my working I’d as well for you to know who you are dealing with. If you do not meet up with all the above requirement please am sorry I cannot proceed with you. I will require immediate response from you for us to proceed.

Thanks,
Robert Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment