Tuesday, August 31, 2010

As-salam alaikum. - "Mr. Usman Mohamed"

As-salam alaikum.
Excuse metointroduce myself to you. My names are Mr. Usman Mohamed, I am a legal practitioner based in Lome-Togo. I have a client who died in auto crash accident few years ago and he died along with his entire family.
As you will like to know, my client is from your country and he was a Timber and Cocoa Merchant and estate developer before his sudden death in a ghastly motor accident with his entire family on 15th February, 2006 along Tema Express High way in Accra the Economic capital of Ghana.
I have investigated even through their local embassy here to locate my client extended relatives to come and claim his fund with a prime bank here in Togo , all my efforts proved abortive. Few days ago, the bank through their headquarters issued me a mandate notice letter to provide my late client next of Kin but his next of Kin, who was his only daughter, was among the accident.
Today through my private search, I got your contact and decided to contact you, first to know if you can assist me to locate my client true relatives in your country, whereby you can not, I can use your name to put claim over the fund and we will share it according to what we agree than loosing it to the bank as Unclaimed/Ghost funds. I have in my possession all the necessary documents for the claims, only to present a foreign partner as the next of kin.
I hereby attached a scan copy picture of my late client. More information will be giving to you, when I receive your reply. Ask me question where you failed to understand, I will give you more details.
Please send me the following information:-
Full name: ....................................
Address: .......................................
Age: .............................................
Sex: .............................................
Nationality: ....................................
Home Telephone Number: .................
Mobile Telephone Number: ................
Private E-mail address: ...............................
Marital Status: ...............................
Occupation: ...................................
Work place: ...................................
On your requested to know more about this proposal, contact me at my private email address for confidential communication.
Email:mohamedlawchambers2006@gmail.com
Telephone No: +228-990-4362
I wait for your prompt positive response.
Best regards,
Mr. Usman Mohamed.
 

Neu: WEB.DE De-Mail - Einfach wie E-Mail, sicher wie ein Brief!   
Jetzt De-Mail-Adresse reservieren: https://produkte.web.de/go/demail01

No comments:

Post a Comment