Tuesday, August 31, 2010

From: Florence Eyadema - "Emmanuel Eyadema"

From: Florence Eyadema

Phone: +233245938456

Email: eeyadema2@yahoo.com

Address: Accra Ghana



Dear beloved Friend,



I am Florence Eyadema the wife of the former President of Togo who died some years back. Following the death of my husband Gnassimgbe Eyadema, I was thrown into a state of utter confusion, frustration and hopelessness by the present civilian administration lead by Faur Eyadema my step son, I have been subjected to physical and psychological torture by the security agents in the country lead by my step son because I never supported his selfish desires to take over power by force.



My only son Emmanuel Eyadema has some valuables (Funds in US Dollars, Gold and Diamond) worth twenty five Million United States Dollars ($25,000,000.00) willed to him by my late husband. We want to transfer these funds, Gold and Diamond out of Africa to your country where we deemed fit and safe for investment.



I got your contacts from the United Nations Coordinator at the refugee camp here at the Airport in Ghana who has travelled to many countries around the world. I immediately left my country with my son Emmanuel for our safety and out of desperation decided to reach you through this medium. I will give you more information as to this regard as soon as you reply. I repose great confidence in you hence my approach to you due to security network placed on my day to day affairs.



I cannot afford to visit the embassy so that is why I decided to contact you and I hope you will not betray our confidence in you. We need you to be our foreign partner to help us receive and invest the funds as we will also sell the Gold and Diamond in your country.

Please I will require your telephone and contact details so that we can commence communication immediately and I will give you more details and our arrangement to transfer these valuables to your country without delay. I will greatly appreciate if you accept my offer in good faith and trust. We are ready to negotiate with you on the percentage you will take from us in helping us invest the funds.



My son Emmanuel will send you all the documents covering these funds and valuables as soon as you respond so that we proceed with the transfer.

It is a risk free business as we have made all the arrangement for the transfer. All we need from you is your cooperation to work with us and we will get the transfer arranged with out delay. I have attached my passport to you.



Your cooperation is highly appreciated.



Yours sincerely,

Eyadema’s family.

No comments:

Post a Comment