Monday, August 9, 2010

Your Attention is Needed (P) - "ABDUL RAZZAK KASTERIAN"

Good Day,

My Name is Mr. Abdul Razzak Kasterian I am one of the World Bank Auditors presently in China for the International fiscal year inspection. During our inspection we discovered an unclaimed fund valued $39 Million US Dollars deposited by a late customer who shares the same surname with you and also the circumstances surrounding investments made by this client at a Bank in China which is the Private Banking arm of Chinese Banking Industry.The client died in testate and nominated no successor in title over the investments made with the Bank in China. Hence I would respectfully request that you keep the contents of this mail private and respect the integrity of the information you come by as a result of this mail.

I contact you independently of our investigation and no one is informed of this communication. I would like to intimate you with certain facts that I believe would be of interest to you. You share similar details to the late fellow who deposited the money with a Bank in China therefore I am prepared to place you in a position and instruct the firm to release the deposit to you as the closest surviving relation to the late decease client. Upon receipt of the deposit, I am prepared to share the money with you, that is, I will simply nominate you as the next of kin and have the Bank release the deposit to you as the next of Kin.

Please contact me immediately if you are interested so that I will direct you further on the process though I am aware of the consequences of this proposal but I ask that if you find no interest in this project that you should discard this mail and forget that I ever contacted you.

Write me back through my private email at:  kasterian@qq.com

Regards,

Mr. Abdul Razzak Kasterian
Inter-bank Auditor
World Bank Group
Email: kasterian@live.com

No comments:

Post a Comment