Monday, August 30, 2010

FROM: VINCENT GILLIAND - "vincentgilliandza@yahoo.com"

FROM: VINCENT GILLIAND
 TEL+. 27 839947454   I WAIT FOR YOUR  URGENT CALL
Attn: Dear   
I anticipate your appreciation to give few minutes attention to this letter, please read and understand the contents before you decide to agree or disagree to this offer.
An opportunity for good should be utilized when it comes .In Africa, it is well known that Europe and other continents in the world are reservoirs for safety of Funds from Africa , I will so much appreciate for you to give me your maximum co-operations in this Fund deposit under your care.
 I am occupying a sensitive position in my establishment of which I can not accommodate this Fund into my account because I declared my assets before I was appointed to this position that is why I needs your help to go and collect the consignment of the fund  from  where it is now deposited as diplomatic luggage. i will give you the deposit code immediately you reply me back, for you to contact the company.
 
 CONDITIONS FOR THE MOVEMENT OF THE FUND
  1)TRUST MUST BE MAINTAINED BETWEEN THE BOTH PARTIES
 2) I WILL NEED YOU TO CALL ME ON MY SPECIAL PRIVATE NUMBER WHERE YOU WILL ALWAYS CONTACT ME
 3) YOU WILL BE ENTITLED  To   25% OF THE  TOTAL SUM USD$5Million Dollars.
 
If these conditions are accepted by you urgently reply me and supply me with your private contact details such as your Telephone and Fax Numbers and your private Mobile Numbers for good communications during the entire process of the transaction.
Looking forward to your anticipated urgent response.
Best Regards, Vincent Gilliand  ,  Call me immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment