Tuesday, August 31, 2010

LETS WORK WITH TRUST AND TRANSFER $25,000,000.00 USD - "MR. IBRU DUKE"

Hello!

You might be apprehensive about my email as we have never met before.
I am Mr. Ibru Duke,a Banker,Head Of Operations with (GUARANTY TRUST BANK)
Abuja branch here in Nigeria. There is the sum of ($25,000,000.00 USD)
currently in my branch, there were no beneficiary stated concerning these
funds which means no one would ever come forward to claim it,that is why I
ask that we work together. I will be pleased to work with you as trusted
person and see that the fund is transfered out of my Bank into another Bank
Account. Once the funds have been transfered to your nominated Bank Account
we shall then share it in the ratio of 50% for me, 50% for you.

Your urgent response is been awaited as this is an opportunity of a life
time for both of us.

Please contact me via my direct email: mr.ibruduke@ibruduke.net and
Phone No: +2347025976841

Mr. Ibru Duke.

No comments:

Post a Comment