Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Assalamualaikum wr wb....(Investment) - "Mr. Iyad G. Dajani"

Assalamualaikum wr wb....(Investment)
Al hanmdulillah baarokallohu fiika biaunillah wabisyafaati rasulihi….I am Eng. Iyad G. Dajani a Palestinian, from West Bank city of Nablus, Palestine. I lost everything I have, family, friends, and companies in Bomb Explosion. Now am currently staying in a Part of Palestine that is safer. Please assist me in the Name of Allah, the Compassionate, and the Merciful. Please all communication must be held extremely confidential.

My traveling documents and some important personal documents were misplaced. An agent has agreed to help me acquire another traveling documents as soon as I am ready to relocate. I have Nine Million United States Dollars that was secretly deposited with the U.N Vault Indonesia, which I planed to invest on a good business. The fund is my only hope now to start a new living. Please help me retrieve the fund, as I cannot afford to process my traveling documents at this moment.

If you assure me that you are ready to retrieve the fund, and the fund would be safe in your care until I find my way to you, I would be pleased to compensate you with Three Million Dollars out of the Total of Nine Million Dollars that you will receive.

This proposal is secret and it is between me and you only, please don’t tell anyone about it. If you accept my proposal, please reply with your First and last name, direct telephone number and your Address.

As soon as I receive your reply with your willingness and data requested, I will contact my agent in Indonesia for the release of the fund to you as my beneficiary and email you with further details. I will be expecting your fast reply.

Sincerely yours,
Eng. Iyad G. Dajani.

No comments:

Post a Comment