Sunday, June 12, 2011

***12-06-2011***Important Message - Please Read Immediately - Western Union Company

SouthEast Asia Regional Headquarters,
The Western Union Company
Kuala Lumpur 51100
Malaysia

ATTN:

I am Abdul Rahim Bin Ibrahim. I am auditor General of Western Union,
Malaysia. I have only been recently appointed and transferred from Brunei.
On commencement of my duties here, I discovered a pending transfer of
US$698,000.00 (Six Hundred and Ninety-Eight Thousand United States
Dollars) in the system.


I promptly informed the Malaysian Government and it was agreed that the
funds be refunded to either the Sender or the initial Receiver. I intend
to input your name as the initial Receiver.

I am contacting you to come across with names which you could use to
receive $9,820 daily/ weekly until money is cleared from the system. It is
very important that you respond urgently. In case you are wondering, I got
your email off an internet index.

I have the M.T.C.N numbers on my desk right now as I send this mail, the
government has permitted me to ensure that all the money must be
transferred as soon as possible to the receiver.

Please send me the following information;

Name:
Address:
Phone:
Occupation:



Best regards,

Abdul Rahim Bin Ibrahim
Tel: +60 (0) 14 326 3972

No comments:

Post a Comment