Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Fund Donation For Charity God Bless You - marie_tiko1@hotmail.com


Fund Donation For Charity God Bless You
From sister Rihana Buka ,
My Dearest in Christ
0022566198910
 
My name is Mrs.Rihana Buka a nationality of Kuwait . I am marriedto late Mr.Eric Buka. who worked with Kuwait embassy in Ivory Coast fornine years before he died in the year October 2004. We were married fortwenty years with a child. He died after a the illness that lasted forfour days.
Before his death we were both born again Christians. When my latehusband was alive we deposited the sum of (4.5 Million U.S.Dollars)with one of good banks here in Cote d'Ivoire Presently, this money isstill with the bank. Recently my Doctor told me that I would not lastfor the next three months due to my cancer problem, though whatdisturbs me most is my stroke. Having known my condition I decided todonate this fund to church or better still a Christian individual thatwill utilize this money the way I am going to instruct here in . moreespecially earthquake victims in Haiti and also any organization ofyour choice, the poor and the motherless babies I want a person orchurch that will use this fund to churches, orphanages, researchcenters and widows propagating the word of God and to ensure that thehouse of God is maintained.
 
The Bible made us to understand that blessed is the hand thatgiveth. I took this decision because I have a child that will inheritthis money but my son can not carryout this work only because i and mylate husband decide to use some of the money to work for God and livesome for our son to have a better live.our son is just 17yearold nowand been grow up in Africa, he have low manterity and my husband'srelatives are not Christians and I don't want my family hard earnedmoney to be misused by unbelievers, I don't want a situation where thismoney will be used in an ungodly manner. Hence the reason for takingthis bold decision. I am not afraid of death hence I know that I amgoing to be in the bosom of the Lord. Exodus! 14 VS 14 says that thelord will fight my case and I shall hold my peace.
 
I will like you to understand that my contact to you is a divinedirection from God , I don't want any of my husband family relatives torecieve this money but I know that With God all things are possible. Assoon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of theFinance/bank. I will also issue you a letter of authority that willempower you as the new beneficiary of this fund. I want you and thechurch to always pray for me because the lord is my shepherd. Myhappiness is that I live a life of a worthy Christian. Whoever thatwants to serve the Lord must serve him in spirit and truth, Pleasealways be prayerful all through your life. Any delay in your reply willgive me room in sourcing for a church or Christian individual for thissame purpose. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as Istated here and Please I will like you to contact me Immediately youreceive this mail so that I will instruct the Bank to transfer thisfund into your account for me and my Son to start coming over therebecause since two days now we are having a very big problem in Abidjanhere the REBELS Went into the military camp and killed so many militaryand the will be a coming new election here in our country so we needthis transaction to be over very urgent so that I and my Son will comeover there before the Election this year 2010.
 
Remain blessed in the name of the Lord and I wait to hear from you for more details
Mrs.Rihana Buka  ,
 

No comments:

Post a Comment