Sunday, June 12, 2011

SERVICE FOR HUMANITY. - "achtaini@fstbm.ac.ma"

I am Mrs Sera Church.I am a dying woman who have decided to donate what
I have to Charities. I am 49 years old and was diagnosed for cancer about
two years ago, immediately after the death of my husband, I have been
touched by God to donate from what I have inherited from my late husband
for the good work of God, rather than allow his relatives use my husband's
hard earned money ungodly. As I lay on my sick bed, I want you to help me
in carrying out my last wish on earth which will be very profitable to you.

I want to WILL a total sum of £4.8 Million Great Britain Pounds Sterling
to you which you shall distribute to charity homes for me,Please for
further information contact me on my private email id:

churchsera@qatar.io

Sincerely,
Sera Church.

-- 
This message has been scanned for viruses and
dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment