Friday, June 17, 2011

Can you manage this fund? Pls let me know - Novi Khusnul Khotimah


I want you to assist me receive the sum of 4million US dollars
that my parents invested in a finance house in europe before their
unfortunate death in October last year. Read the enclosed message.

attachment: ================================================

I want you to assist me receive the sum of 4million US dollars that my parents invested in a finance house in europe before their unfortunate death in October last year.


My name is Novi Khusnul Khotimah. I am an indonesia girl studying in Libya. My parents died during the terrible Tsunami that happened in Indonesia last year, October 2010, were over 100 people died and a lot more missing. Please see this link for details of the tsunami that happened in Indonesia.



http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-pacific-11626242


My father's lawyer have since contacted me that the investment is due and I should make arrangment to claim the money. I have only one month left to claim this money. But because of my education here, and the current war in Libya, I cannot move out. I want you to help me claim this money before it is too late. I am willing to give you 20% of it. Then you can invest the rest of it for me in a good business until I finish my school.


If you are interested, please reply me immediately so I can give you details to contact my father's lawyer, so both of you can make arrangment for the money to be released to you.


I am expecting your reply.



Novi Khusnul Khotimah

No comments:

Post a Comment