Thursday, June 2, 2011

My greetings to you and your family, - Ali Compaore


I am Mr Ali Compaore, the director Auditing and account department with the bank called the GROUP ECOBANK (www.ecobank.com) in Ouagadougou Burkina Faso, West Africa . I need your sincere cooperation to work with me in a procedures to transfer the sum of ($6.4m) six million Four hundred thousand American dollars to your safe bank account in your country.

This money belongs to one of our late customer, a crude oil exporter and business merchant from Saudi Arabia who had died since December the 2001 and his money has been dormant for more almost ten years now in our Bank without any claim.

According to our banking regulation regarding unclaimed fund, the bank will transfer this fund to the government public treasury if no body comes to claim the fund after Ten years. The last date will be coming December 2011 against any claim.


Because of the secrecy and top confidentiality of this project I don’t want to work this project with any body in my country. This is the reason why i have contacted you through a secure international internet correspondence to seek your cooperation to claim the fund from the bank indicating that you are the business representative partner to the deceased. And I will assist in the bank to make sure that the bank transfers the fund to you as the beneficiary.

Please I want you to facilitated urgently and get back to me immediately today, if you are interested and i will give you the details on how to carry out this project.
You should send me your private mobile phone number and I will call you for more communication on this project.

I will strictly advice you to keep this matter as top confidential between me and only you or you should delete this message completely from your email box if you are not going to cooperate with me in this project.

My greetings to you and your family
Waiting for your urgent response today
Best Regard
Compaore

No comments:

Post a Comment