Monday, February 25, 2013

From Memel Bohoun Bouabré - memel Br (memell1995@hotmail.fr)



From Memel Bohoun Bouabré

Compliments of the Season.


I hope this mail meets you in good health. However strange or surprising this contact might seem to you as we have not met personally or had any dealings in the past, I humbly ask that you take due consideration of its importance and immense benefit.


I am Miss Memel Paul Antoine Bohoun Bouabré from Ivory Coast the only Daughter of late Paul Antoine Bohoun Bouabré who was killed after the capture of the former president Gbagbo of Ivory Coast , I wish to request for your assistance in an immediate transaction. My late father the Minister of Finance in Cote d’ Ivoire. My father died in Israel some back now due to the shock and internal habiliment as a result of the turret before he fled from the country with the help of one of the new administration aid.

But before then, he instructed me and my mother to look for a foreigner who will assist us for an investment overseas.


He discloses to us about Two Million Night Hundred Thousand United States Dollars ($2.8 million USD ) deposited is a bank Which he kept for Investment in a financial Storage company. After several Days of funeral of my late father, My uncles and some members of the family started treating us bad with their human wickedness and diabolic powers, thereby forcing my mother out of her matrimonial home which at end they eliminated my mother and left me motherless and fatherless.

I only need you to secure this fund in your Names so that they can not discover the money please. I will reward you greatly if you can be very kind to me and secure this fund and as soon as possible.

I will give you details as soon as you reply positively to this very approach.


Awaiting your response urgently .


Truly yours,

Miss Memel Bouabré

No comments:

Post a Comment