Saturday, February 16, 2013

Inheritance; Kindly view the attached mail. - Jessica Walters (jessicawalters@consultant.com)




NatWest International Private Banking
16 Library Place St Helier
Jersey, JE4 8NH, United Kingdom.

Dear Beneficiary,

I am Jessica Walters, a financial consultant and wealth manager that works with NatWest Private Banking
in United Kingdom.  I am getting  in touch with you  regarding the estate of a deceased client with similar
last name and an  investment placed under our banks management.  I would  respectfully  request  that you
keep  the contents of  this mail confidential and  respect  the  integrity of  the  information you come by as a
result of this mail. I contact you independently and no one is informed of this communication.

In 2000, the subject matter, Mr. Rajah came to our bank to engage in business discussions with our private
banking  division. He  informed  us  that  he  had  a  financial  portfolio  of GBP8,  500,000.00 million Great
Britain Pounds, which he wished to have us invest on his behalf.


Based on my advice, we spun the money around various opportunities and made attractive margins for our
first months of operation, the accrued profit and interest stood at this point at over 1 million Great Britain
Pounds. In late 2003, he instructed that the principal sum (8.5M) be liquidated because he needed to make
an urgent investment requiring cash payments in Antwerp, Belgium. He directed that I liquidate the funds
and had  it deposited with a  security consultancy  firm based  in London, United Kingdom. The  firm  is an
especially private firm that accepts deposits from high net worth individuals and blue chip corporations that
handle valuable products or undertake transactions  that need  immediate access  to cash. However  the  firm
got in touch with us late last year, informing us that this money has not been claimed. On further enquiries
we  found out  that Mr. Rajah was  involved  in an accident  in Cannes, South of France.  If you are  familiar
with private banking affairs,  those who patronize our  services usually prefer anonymity. Private banking
clients usually in most cases leave wills in our care, in this case; Mr. Rajah died intestate. He has no next of
kin and the reason I am writing you is because you share the same last name.

What I propose is that since I have exclusive access to his file, you will be made the beneficiary of these
funds.  I  am  prepared  to  instruct  the  security  firm  to  release  the  deposit  to  you  as  the  closest  surviving
relation.  Upon receipt of the deposit, I am prepared to share the money with you in half. You do not have
to have known Rajah. I know this might be a bit heavy for you but please trust me on this. In the banking
circle this happens every time. The other option is that the money will revert back to the state. Nobody is
getting hurt; this  is a lifetime opportunity  for us.  I hold  the KEY  to  these  funds, and  from my years as a
banker, we see so much cash and funds being re-assigned daily.

Please, again, note I am a family woman; I have a husband and children. I send you this mail not without a
measure of fear as to the consequences, but I know within me that nothing ventured is nothing gained and
that success and riches never come easy or on a platter of gold. This is the one truth I have learned from my
private banking clients. Do not betray my confidence. If we can be of one accord, we should act swiftly on
this.  Please  get  back  to me  as  soon  as  possible  through  this  email  (jessica.walters@consultant.com)  for
further details.

Thanks for taking the time to read my mail.

Kind Regards.

Jessica Walters.

No comments:

Post a Comment