Tuesday, February 5, 2013

PLEASE OPEN ATTACHED FILE MY FAMILY NEEDED YOUR HELP FROM MRS FLORENCEKUTA CALL MY SON PAUL KUTA +27736660915 - PLEASE OPEN ATTACHED FILE MY FAMILY NEEDED YOUR HELP FROM MRS FLORENCE (florencekutafamily20009@gmail.com)


FROM: MRS FLORENCE KUTA FOR FAMILY
116 PROES STREET, PRETORIA,
P.O BOX 429 PRETORIA 0001
PHONE NUMBER: +27 736660915
CONTACT ME IN MY: EMAIL: florencekutafamily2011@gmail.com

MY FAMILY NEEDED YOUR URGENT HELP

Dear Sir/ Madam

I know you will be surprise to receive this mail; I got your contact through internet when I was searching for a reliable person who will assist my family out of this predicament here in South Africa. I am MRS FLORENCE KUTA a wife of a Former minister of transport in Zimbabwe Late DR JOSEPH KUTA. My Husband was assassinated last five years by our president president Robert Mugabe because my husband was not in support of Mugabe government in Zimbabwe. For the safety of my family life I and my son and younger daughter are presently in South Africa, where we were granted political asylum. I inherited the sum of $27.7 Million Dollars (TWENTY SEVEN MILLION SEVEN HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATE DOLLARS) from my late husband; this money has been successfully conveyed to me into South-Africa and was deposited in private security and finance company by my late husband. I have every document to this fund including my father's last WILL.

My reason for contacting you is that this country is no longer a safe place for my family investment for the fear of encountering the same experience of my late father in future, based on this point we seek for your assistance as a reliable partner to do this transaction with us abroad. If you are interested in assisting us to invest this money in your country or becoming my partner in business, please try to contact me on the above number as soon as possible. Endeavour to keep this transaction very private and confidential .Because it's my family life time future investment. I and my son have decided to offer you 15% for assisting us. For your Notice I was affected in my Brain when my husband was killed in my Presence the shock affected my brain .So Please call my only son Paul Kuta he can understand you more than me in phone and I have told him about the family fund. Call him at +27 736660915

If you are interested please provide the following information:


Your Full Name:
Your Mobile telephone number:
Your fax number:
Your Country:
Your Company name:
Occupation:
You’re Age:
Marital Status:
Photo Copy Of your international Passport or Drivers License
 
CONTACT ME:EMAIL: florencekutafamily2011@gmail.com
CAL MY SON PAUL KUTA: +27 736660915
BEST REGARD
MRS FLORENCE KUTA

No comments:

Post a Comment