Saturday, February 9, 2013

From: Mrs. Susan Wing Open Attached File and Read My Business Proposal in Details. - From: Mrs. Susan Wing (susanwing51@outlook.com)


Attention: Dear Beloved One
From: Mrs. Susan Wing
 Tel: +27-78-154-5907

Please I want you to read this letter very carefully and I must apologize for barging this message into your mail box without any formal introduction due to the urgency and confidential of this issue and I know that this message will come to you as a surprise, Please this is not a joke or junk mail and I will not like you to joke with it. I apologize for sending you this sensitive information via e-mail instead of a certified post-mail.

I know you will be surprised to read my email. I got your contact from your Email domain, apart from being surprise you may be sceptical to reply me because based on what is happening on the internet world, one has to be very careful because a lot of scams are out there to scam innocent citizens and this has made it very difficult for people to believe anything that comes through the internet but this is a different case.


I am Mrs. Susan Wing from South Africa I am married to Dr. Nicolas Wing of united state who worked with Chevron Texaco as oil consultant/contractor In Africa for twenty years before he died in the year 2011.We were married For twenty-seven years without a child. He died during one of the xenophobia riot here in South Africa region. He was held hostage and slain to death by protesting Youths of the region. Before his death we were both born again Christian. Since his death I decided not to re-marry.

When my late husband was alive he Made a numbered time (Fixed) deposited for twelve calendar months, valued at $15m.usd (Fifteen Million U.S. Dollars). With a financial firm in South Africa. Meanwhile, this money is still with the security company and it was deposited in a security company as family treasure value 15.m dollars and the management just wrote me as the beneficiary to come forward to receive the consignment or rather issue a Letter of authorization to somebody to receive it on my behalf if I cannot come over. Presently, I am with my laptop in a hospital where I have been Undergoing treatment for cancer of the lungs. I have since lost my ability to talk and my doctors have told me that I have only a few months to live. It is my last wish to see that this money is invested and proceed at the end of every year distributed among to set up a CHARITY FOUNDATION,

The purpose is as follows: Disabled People’s Homes, Supporting Orphanages, Motherless Babies’ Homes, Leprosy Missions, Blind Institutes, Refugee Camps, and Aids treatment Centre among the poorest peoples in the world. I want a person who is God fearing that will use this money for the said purpose and widows propagating the word of God and to ensure that the house of God is maintained. I am made to understand that blessed is the hand that giveth I took this decision because I know that There are a lot of poor people suffering from different kind of disease and Nobody to come to their aid. With God all things are possible. As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the financial firm.

I will also issue you a letter of authority that will prove you as the new beneficiary of this fund. You are to help me invest some of this fund into real estate and stocks. Which will be generating money to use and help the less privilege you will be entitled to 30% of every profit you make in a year? Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated here in. on your reply I will forward you my attorney contacts details he will be in good position to help and give you all the entire document that will covers this transaction .Hoping to hearing from you soon. In your response to me, please include your telephone and fax number and also you're mailing Address. Reply Back on This email. susanwing7@nswer.info or don’t hesitate to get back to me as soon as you receive this mail.

May GOD bless you?

Mrs. Susan Wing
Tel: +27-78-154-5907

No comments:

Post a Comment