Saturday, February 9, 2013

Re: INVESTMENT FUND - Ali Hussein (alihussein@qq.com)

Attention:
 
I am Ali Hussein an Iraqi by birth presently in Syria; I have an investment fund with a reputable financial firm in Europe to the sum of $40.6m (Forty Million Six Hundred thousand United States Dollars) and with the present situation here in Syria,I will need your assistance to invest this fund into any lucrative venture in your country or in any other country of your choice.Further details about the fund will be made known to you.
 
You will be entitled to 15% for your assistance.
 
If you are willing to assist me, kindly indicate your interest by a return mail to me through my personal email: ali.hussein@zing.vn with the followings; your full name …..Age…. sex… telephone…. Occupation… Nationality….
 
Awaiting your response.
 
Yours,
 
Ali Hussein

No comments:

Post a Comment