Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Compliment of the season - "Helen Yak"

Dearest One,

Compliment of the season, my name is Helen Justin YAK am 25 years old Girl
from Southern sudan . I want to have a common relationship with you, I need to
tell you more things, but first I need your help to Stand for me as a trustee.

My father late Dr. Justin YAK Arop was the former Minister for SPLA Affairs and
Special Adviser to President Salva Kiir of South Sudan for Decentralization.
My father Dr. Justin YAK and my mother including other top Military officers
and top government officials where on board with the plane crashed on Friday
May 02, 2008. You can read more about the crash through the below site:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/7380412.stm

Some months after the burial of my parent, my uncle conspired with my step
mother and sold my father's properties to a Chinese Expatriate. On a
faithful morning I opened my father's briefcase and found out some vital
documents which my beloved late father used in deposit some Money and
GOLDDUST worth 250KG 22 carat alluvial Gold Dust which was deposited in a Finance& Security company in Burkina Faso , under my name as the next of kin and the beneficiary, this is the reason why I travelled down here in Burkina Faso to withdraw the money so that I can start a better life and take care of myself.

To the great disapointment when i arrived here in burkina faso, the director
of the finance company whom I met in person told me that my present status
does not permit me by the local law to clear money or make a transfer of
money into an account, he advice me to provide a trustee who will help me to
receive the money into an international bank account or I should wait till
when I will get married then i can come for the claiming with my husband as it
was demanded by their Authority base on my late father’s injunction.

I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will
not betray my trust. But rather take me as your own blood sister and help
me. Though you maybe wonderring why I am so soon revealing myself to you
without knowing you, well, I will say that my mind convinced me that you are
the true person to help me. More so, I will like to disclose much to you if
you can help me to relocate to your country because my uncle has threatened
to assassinate me if care is not taken. The amount involve is $5.5 Million
USD and I have confirmed from the Finance and security here in Burkina Faso .

However, you will help by recommending a nice University in your country so
that I can complete my studies. It is my intention to compensate you with
15% of the total money and GOLD for your services and the balance shall be
my capital in your establishment ,so as soon as I receive your interest towards helping me, I will quickly put things into action immediately and in the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely.
Please do keep this only to your self.

I beg you not to disclose it till i come over to your country after the transfer hits your bank account because I am afraid of my wicked uncle who is threatened to kill me.

Thanks with lots of regards to your family.

Sincerely yours,

Helen Justin YAK



No comments:

Post a Comment