Thursday, November 4, 2010

CONTACT ME BACK - "Frank Kellis"

Greetings to you,
 
My name is Mr.Frank Kellis, what I have  may be of interest to you is a business proposal  that will benefit you.I work with the Northern Bank of London
 
here in Manchester City. The main reason I am writing to you is based on a Corporate Bank account  that has been lying dormant for some years now, it
 
was owned by a late Canadian industrialist.Due to my investigations, I found out that she died on 22nd of September,2001 from injuries sustained  from
 
an auto crash in venezuela, with no child, next of kin or relative.I decided to contact you to help me claim this money valued at USD $25 Million
 
(TWENTY FIVE MILLION US DOLLARS) I am chooseing you as  the next of kin of my late Client, before it gets confiscated or declared unserviceable by
 
England Goverment.
But before her death she had mandated us to raise a draft to transfer the funds in her corporate account to one, Mr.Daniel Raul, a contractor, being
 
payment for his contractual services for the supply and installation of drilling equipments,  and aviation parts made as supplies to her oil servicing
 
and aviation company in Venezuela.
Unfortunately he also died in the crash alongside with her while visiting her in Venezuela. The fact  that Mr.Daniel is the supposed beneficiary of the
 
funds is not known to anybody, except a few of us  involved in this transaction. We have for many years made frantic efforts to trace any of his
 
surviving  relatives but to no success.If we do not trace any of his relatives, then the funds will end up being reverted to the British Government or
 
repatriated to Canada. We are therefore soliciting your support in order for us to present you from the Company as the contractor who had actually
 
executed the contract and is entitlted to the funds in the account as his contractual payment.
Once this is done, we will give a certain percentage 40% of the funds to you and keep the rest for ourselves. I will inform you more on how to get the
 
account transferred to you upon your response by email.I would want you to have it in mind that this project is 100% risk free. Also have it in mind
 
that your area of specialization or Sex is of no importance to your helping us in this impending transaction please feel very free to contact me on this
 
phone number +447045723620  EMAIL: frank_kellis12@hotmail.com)
 
 
Yours faithfully,
Mr.Frank Kellis

No comments:

Post a Comment