Sunday, November 14, 2010

Pls Confirm - "Victor Mavis"

Dear Friend

I am Mr Victor Mavis Head of Finance, Allied Irish Bank, London, In January 2007, one of my customer (foreigner) who was a consultant made a numbered time Fixed Deposit, valued at Ten Million, Six hundred Thousand Dollars),for twelve (12) calendar months in my Bank.

Upon maturity, we sent a routine notification to his forwarding address but got no reply. After a month, we sent a reminder and finally we discovered from his contract employers that he is no longer on earth. The said fund is still in my Bank and the interest is being rolled over with the principal sum at the end of each year. In accordance with the UK Trust and Federal Laws, at the expiration of 4 (Four) years, his investments with our Financial Trust shall revert to ownership of United Kingdom government if nobody applies as the next of kin to claim the investments.

Consequently, hence you are a foreigner I shall present you as the next of kin with my position in the bank to claim the said fund and the fund will be share in the ratio of 50% for me, 50% for you. I assured you there is no risk involved as i will use my position to bear and secure approvals and Guarantee the successful execution of this transaction within 7-working days.

If this proposal interests you, let me know and I will send to you the Detailed Information's on how this business would be successfully transacted. Please include your private phone number for voice contact.

I Look forward to your urgent reply.

Victor Mavis

1 comment:

  1. This man is scamming every body. He wrote to me one week ago. I asked him $50,000 for my time and expense to visit him. I thought he'll shut yup. But he replied. He said he can finish the matter in a week if I confirm.

    ReplyDelete