Sunday, November 14, 2010

Contact the Reverend immediately. - "Aisha Rabiya"

Hello Dearest one,

I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting those fund transferred to a Mexican Account with the co-operation of a new partner from Mexico who is an international businessman based in the United Kingdom. Presently I am in the United Kingdom for investment projects with our own share of the total sum after the transfer of the fund to here in United Kingdom. Meanwhile, I did not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.Now contact our Reverend Father MICHEL YAMBA, He is the person that connected me to the good business man that helped me. So contact the Reverend with the below information so that he can send you the parcelled envelop which I kept for you as your compensation for trying to assist me in that transaction despite you did not complete the project with me.


HERE ARE THE CONTACT INFORMATIONS OF THE REVEREND:

Name: Reverend Father MICHEL YAMBA
Telephone:+226-76576704
E-mail:(christmissionchapelministry@hotmail.com)
Parish Address: Christ Mission Chapel, Yoff Lane,
Villa 2222 Sente Martine Christine Eglise,
B: P 1225, Ouagadougou-Burkina Faso, West Africa .

Ask him to send you the wrapped parcelled envelope which I dropped in his parish for you. I felt confident and dropped this envelop containing the cheque of $150,000.00 USD (One Hundred  and Fifty Thousand US Dollars) because the Reverend is a man of GOD, moreover I did not disclose to him that it is an open cheque that is contained in the parcel. I only told him that someone will reach him for the collection of the package.I felt very happy to show you this compensation as a token of my appreciation for all the past efforts and attempt to assist me in this matter though all effort proved abortive during the process of everything. I appreciate your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touch with the parish Reverend Father MICHEL YAMBA and instruct him where to send the package to you. Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the efforts at that time.

Please you must be careful not to give anybody in their church the impression that it is Cheque that is contained in the package I dropped for you, just let the Reverend to know that you wish him to try as much as he can to send you the parcel which I dropped for you. At the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects, which the new partner and I are having at hand at the moment, nevertheless, here is my husband number in the United Kingdom (+44 7035 962 421).Finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the Reverend on your behalf for you to receive the parcelled cheque, so feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the parcel to you without any delay. Once again, I am happy that everything went successfully as planned with the help of my new partner and also I am rewarding you for all your candid efforts in the past to help me.

With best love from me here in United Kingdom and please do call me after the receipt of this letter so that I will direct you more about the retrieval of the package from Reverend Father MICHEL YAMBA.NOTE: Don’t ever tell the Reverend that the content of the envelop is a Cheque valued the sum of $150,000.00 USD (One Hundred and Fifty Thousand US Dollars) for security purpose and make sure that you comply with the Reverend to ensure safe delivery of the package to your home address in your country.Mr.Jose ALDONZA my new partner from Mexico have finally proposed to marry me and we are now preparing for our wedding scheduled in the United Kingdom in about (2) two weeks time.I thank the almighty GOD because my great GOD have finally answered my prayers and now I am a very happy woman in my life.

I did not forget you for our past communications and effort in trying to help me and that is reason why I make the cheque of $150,000.00 (One Hundred Fifty Thousand US Dollars) in your favour then drop the cheque in a white parcel envelop with the Reverend.Please note that you can cash the Cheque in any bank all over the continent provided that you Identify your self with the original copy of your National Identity Card or your International Passport document to proof the legal owner of the Cheque to your bank while transferring the Cheque into your bank account in your country.Please make sure that you call me through my husband phone number (+44 7035 962 421) immediately you receive this letter.My husband name is Mr.Jose ALDONZA and please do not fail to tell him that you want to speak with Mrs.Aisha Rabiya.

My regards to your family,
Mrs.Aisha Rabiya
Tel:(+44 7035 962 421)

No comments:

Post a Comment