Friday, March 4, 2011

ASSALAMUALAIKUM - "JANET TRUMAN"


ASSALAMUALAIKUM   ,


 My name is Zenab Janet Truman from Djougou in Benin Republic . I am married to Late Abdul Raheed Truman blessed memory who is an oil explorer in Kuwait for twelve years before he died in the year 2004. We were married for eighteen years without a child . He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days . Since the death I have been battling with both Cancer and Fibroid problem .


When my late husband was alive , he deposited the sum of $5.3million (Five million Three hundred Dollars ) with a Finance Company here in Cotonou republic du Benin . Recently my doctor told me that I have only few months to live due to my cancer problem . Though what disturbs me most is my stroke sickness . Having known my condition I decide to donate this Fund to either a religion organization ( Christian or Muslim ) or Victims of War in Asia , Middle East  or to the less privileged Indonesian victims of Tsunami , earthquake or Pakistan Flood victims .

I want this religious organization or individual to use this money in all sincerity to fund religious organization , Orphanages , Widows, and also propagating the word of ALLAH . The Holy Quran emphasizes so much on ALLAH'S benevolence and this has encouraged me to take the bold step. I took this decision  because I don't have any child that will inherit this money  .

With ALLAH all things are possible . As soon as I receive your reply , I will give you the contact information of my late husband attorney for him to assist you in making sure that this said Fund is been delivered to you and also the contact information of the Finance Company where the money was deposited . I will also issue a letter of authority to the Finance Company authorizing them that the said Fund have been willed to you . 


  PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL , CONTACT ME DIRECT TO MY PRIVATE EMAIL 
truman_janet@yahoo.com   with your below contact information , May the Almighty ALLAH continue to guide and protect you .


Your Full Name
Your Contact Address
Your Age / Sex
Your Occupation ( what you do  ) 
Your Telephone Number


W'asalam

Janet Truman
truman_janet@yahoo.com

2 comments:

  1. how could you use ALLAH Names to make this scam emails.why you do that?
    your humanity as human is die.don't you afraid if you got the real cancer in your life??? because what have you done for many people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. whether this is true or not .. but the contents of the message will also enter my email ..

    ReplyDelete