Friday, March 18, 2011

MY PROPOSAL FOR YOU - "ibrahim moustapha"

VIEW AND OPEN ATTACHED PROPOSAL AND GET BACK TO ME URGENTLY:

 to you; I was able to divert more than ($20m)
to an escrow account belonging to no one in the bank. The bank is anxious now to know who the
beneficiary to the funds is because they have made a lot of profits with the funds. It is more than ten
years now and most of the politicians are no longer using our bank to transfer funds overseas.
The $20M has been laying waste but I don't want to retire from the bank without transferring the funds to
a foreign account to enable me share the proceeds with the receiver. The money will be shared 60% for
me and 40% for you.


There is no one coming to ask you about the funds because I secured everything. I only want you to
assist me by providing available bank account where the funds can be transferred. You are not to face
any difficulties or legal implications as I am going to handle the transfer personally. If you are capable of
receiving the funds, do let me know by replying me immediately to enable me give you detailed
information on what to do.
For me, I have not stolen the money from anyone because the other people that took the whole money
did not face any problems. This is my chance also to grab my own but you must keep the details of the
funds secret to avoid leakages as no one in the bank knows about the funds.
Please supply me the following:
Your current contact address and Telephone Numbers. Whether you will be able to come down to my
country to meet me before the commencement of the transfer.
I shall intimate you on what to do when I get your confirmation and acceptance.
If you are capable of being my trusted associate, do declare your consent to me.
Waiting for your urgent response.
Yours Faithfully,
Mr. Ibrahim Mustapha
Email: ibrahimmoustapha79@yahoo.com
Phone: +27-76-380-7121

 

No comments:

Post a Comment