Friday, March 18, 2011

Assalamualakum!/Good Day - "mustafa abdel-jalil"

Assalamualakum!/Good Day



My name is Mr  Mustafa Abdel-Jalil  from Libya. I am married with a wife and three son's,with my mother and a sister.I  worked with Libyan National Petroleum Company in eastern Libya Mistrata.  for the past twelve years i have been working with the petroleum firm,before the outbreak of the present unrest protest  revolt against Gadhafi's government began Feb. 15 amid a wave of uprisings in the Arab world.I am writing to seek help from my brothers and sister from all over the world for urgent assistance.My father was shoot last week  for the couse of the unrest revolt in the country,he died after a brief illness due to the gun shoot. As an Islamic family. After his death i decided not to wait in the country again as the unrest is continueing.


When my late father  was alive in the hospital that he was treated,he told me to seek for help from any country where our rest of the family can go and settle and manage what he deposited in a foreign firm with my name as the first son of the family,which is the sum of$6.5 Million (six
million five hundred thousand U.S. Dollars) and some killo's of Gold Nuggets,with International Savings  Service Firm. Hence am contacting you to help me to achieve this project in your country.I would wait to receive your response and to tell you more about me.


Remain blessed in the name of the Almighty Allah.
Mr Mustafa Abdel-Jalil.

1 comment:

  1. Next this is the email which he will send you: infact he sent me this:

    Assalamualakum!/Peace be upon you.

    Dear mohammad ******,

    Thank you for your quick response and from what I stated earlier in my message to you, as you are reading this massage the fighting is intensifying every seconds we are all trap inside the house and we don't know when bomb may hit our house, my family and kids are so much import in my life, if i am alone i would have en-dour it as a man, but the pain and agony of seeing the fear in this eye of my kids, asking if they will survive to see another day, all phone line is off and block by the Gadhafi's government and no food only the little we manage to have before the uprising started, we ration the food because we cant go out or find anywhere to get more food all bank is not working and i have no other means only to ask for your help only through internet, I need your assistance to fully realize the Fund and the Killo's Gold deposited in a Foreign Security Firm with my name by my late father,since you are willing to help me as an Islamic Brother. I will then forward your information to the director of the Security Firm who will guide you on the whole process.As you know our situation now that we as Libyan's are afraid of making phone calls with our registerrd mobile line and the phone service has been block by Gadhafi's government force, for security reasons,i would find way to go out and call to speak and hear your brotherly voice with the public phone boot near masjid-Al Islam Mosque, only if the government force are not in our area, because we can not go out or do anything due to straigh bullet or kidnap , due to an urgency of my situation and the pain of seeing my family in tremble and fears, i know i am taking risk, but the life of my family is more than whatever risk i will take, Could you kindly furnish me with the following information so that I can forward it to the director of the foreign security firm, and he will directly contact you on the process, i will try to prepare an authorization letter and simple agreement letter including my passport scan copy, you will print and visit the security firm as a prove that i am permitting you to secured my late father asset under my name,so that you can prepare your country visa and permit for my entire family.

    If you will be willing to visit the security firm in person and claims all the asset on my behalf, please provide me with the following information, in my heart i know i am taking a risk, with the situation in my country, the risk worth it, i need to save my family, i can not stand looking into there face the pain and agony have drive me to take the strongest decision in my life to save my entire family, as i am writing i don't know how long we can survive this ordeal as Gadhafi's government has promise longer war.

    (a) Full name and address
    (b) Date of birth
    (c) Place of birth
    (d) Passport no. or drivers' licence no./National ID Card no.
    (e) Telephone or Mobile No/Fax
    (f) Occupation
    (g) Country

    I have also attached my passport for more clarity of my sincerity about the safety and live of my whole family, i would like you to return back any id of yourself, so that i will know my own brother who is helping me and my family out of this mess of mass killing.

    Anxiously waiting for this important information so that the security firm can open communication with you as this are the information they would request to enable them open up communication with you my brother in Islam. Allah bless you as I look forward to the information and may you never see shame in your life as you are saving life and helping the needy. because the situation here is like hell, no food and water, we are under siege by the government of Gadhafi's.

    Waasalam,

    Regards,
    Mr.Mustafa Abdel-Jalil

    ReplyDelete